TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Current government regulations require Indian residents to present proof of identity at the time of check in. The proof of identity can be the guest’s driving license, passport or voter’s identity card. Non-Indians are required to present their passport and visa details at check in. The same documents can preferably be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking. For assistance call us on 9355722066.
Taxes are subject to change as per government regulations, without prior intimation. Currently, the Goods & Services Tax is applicable as per the following slabs:
- Tariff up to Rs. 1,000/- : 5%
- Tariff between Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 2,500/- : 12%
- Tariff between Rs. 2,500/- to 7,500/- : 18%
- Tariff above Rs. 7,500/- : 28%
- Zero cancellation charges are applicable in case booking is cancelled 07 days prior to date of arrival. 100% Cancellation charges will be applicable if booking is cancelled or modified within last 07 days of arrival date.
- Check-In Time: 12:00 pm & Check-Out Time: 10:00 am
- Two children upto the age of 5 will be accommodated free of charge in the parent’s room.
- All Reservations and payments must be made in advance online. Reservations and payments may be made on the spot, in cash or by card, depending on the room availability
- When a booking is cancelled and a refund is due as per policy above, then the refund process will be put in motion right away. The processing usually takes between 2-4 weeks until the due amount shows on your credit card statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank. The refund amount depends on numerous factors such as the hotel’s cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees. Refunds on cancellations made by modes of payment other than credit card, will be made by bank transfer or by cheque in the name of the person who made the booking.